· Building a central database of the the University graduates.
· Continuous and effective communication with community institutions to identify needs of the community for jobs.
· Assist in securing employment opportunities for the graduates that match their specialties and interests.
· Informing the graduates of what is new in the University regarding academic and research issues.
· Utilizing the expertise of the graduates in the development of academic plans according to the needs of the labor market.
· Contributing to join the graduates in the labor market.